Friday, March 12, 2010

warded Again!

i got warded for allergy again.
but tis time in SGH.
hated it cause there were a bunch of 10 students thr to do observation.

they stared at me like i was some specimen.
as doc did a scope for me to check my airway.
i felt like puking.

it was a bad experience n seriously i tot being pushed into assunta 3 yrs ago was better
the A&E here is just too big
docs couldn't even find me

i heard a doc shouting out for my name
telling a nurse he cant locate me
i was dying, lying in bed n i had to use all my might to get his attention.

feeling oozy n dizzy, i checked out after 5 hours of observation
i thank god they dint insist me on staying overnite as i'll hv to fork a bill of S$700
arghh...tat shud go to my dad's bill now not me

my sisters were having a good laugh
they have nvr seen me develop such swallon eyes
they think i look like kermit the frog n couldnt even recognize me whn they walk pass my bed
elder sis even took a pic of me n send to her hubby
bro-in law said i look like a botox gone wrong.
babis!

very funnie!
i dono should i laugh or should i cry given such circumstances.
but i find it difficult to keep my eyes open
i wonder how do ppl born wf very cina looking sepet eyes see the world?
do they see less thn a wider eye person does?

1 comment:

  1. Mo, getting better now? Hope that you can recover soon.

    ReplyDelete