Tuesday, March 16, 2010

she asked

she asked was it important for her to stay
i know death is part n parcel of life but to word it in such blunt way, im a little taken aback

she wanted me not to disturb him
she said he has a lot of work n she is worried about him driving down late a nite

its not something i wish for too
but i think she.... will be more comfortable if he.... was here

after all, he is his gem.

my question was...dont we all hv a lot of work?
so my work is not important i guess
afterall, no 1 actually sees the point of me having a career

its just me, rebellious n playful
tat i will grow out of it someday
n since ive no family of my own
ive no commitment n tat im just a lepaker

sometimes the art of speaking shud be taken seriously
even wf family members

im not saying i hold grudge
i'm just hanging in here bcause i think it comforts her a little

seriously, i think my greatest worry is for her now
now that she doesnt seem to be able to let go

i think i've come to terms to it more
n tat i think it might be the best option
for him n for her...but it would seem evil of me to word it

so i watch my words
carefully thinking b4 speaking everytime
so much so i feel...m i useless here

i hope my presence counts
at least to her

2 comments:

  1. they who trust in the Lord shall be as mount zion which cannot be shaken forever

    mr.Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete