Thursday, July 2, 2009

my own Hong Kong gangster movie.

Lip picked a fight wf a local gangster during work. Wide shot je, macam any Ekin Cheng Hong Kong Triad movie yang ada gangster chasing after the hero with a samurai sword. saje yg tak sama, Hong Kong punya ada road side stall cina. Ni? along pasar mlm melayu.

ganster couldnt get Lip, he came after me. i ok, selamba n steady je. i cant speak canto for nuts. tapi entah kenape, masa tu, canto i lancar je.smooth.

i managed the whole situation wf a clear mind. mungkin sebab i pakai shampoo Clear dan bukan Sunsilk.

steady je i apologize walaupun gangster tu was waving his sword in d air n shouting at me like a mad man. he wacked the cooler box where my legs were but i dint dock.

come to think of it, im amazed wf myself. kenape masa tu i blh mcm tu. org lain dah lari jauh2. all my teammates where 2 vehicles away. esp the guys. i felt like the gangster Lady boss at tat moment.

y do i put myself in such risk for a job tat is highly unappreciated. sebab i terlalu responsible n degil. all i could think of is to jaga the team n yes, i degil. klau dah set nak sesuatu, i dont give up. aku benci perangai ku ni.

im glad i was calm n kept my cool. i did earn some respect from there. yes yes, me no push over. siap i blh cakap, "u. girl! ciao!" i halau the girls aside then i step fwd to settle it. ello, mcm lah i bkn perempuan. ish. bodohnya i.

the whole fresco ended up the the balai. just before the gangster was being taken to the lock up, i stepped in to look for Lip. jeez. he saw me again.

mlm tu, sampai kat rumah je, a sudden chill hit me. takut jugak. lepas ni kalau i seorng2 n dia attack macam mana? maybe i might fight back. life n work sure has changed the timid me into a garang chick. hmm...is that good or bad.

ps: i bump into that mad gangster 2 days later in a hawker area. fortunately, he dint see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment