Wednesday, March 18, 2009

testing testing testing 1 2 3

its 8.50pm wednesday where uncle pasar malam is shouting "4 3ringgit! 4 3ringgit!"

i just created my 1st blog
i'm not sure what kind of blog i want it to be

should it be a blog that pens my daily life stories?
(i guess that's not gonna be very interesting. besides, i wont like the idea of whats going on in my life to be on display)
should it be a blog that i write all the crazy ideas ive in my head?
(but then what if someone steals the idea and not credit me?)

i have too much fear
thats why i never get to do the things i want to or would like to.

i talk too much and not do anything
i'm just a little innocent cat writing my 1st blog entry

testing testing 123...will anyone read my blog i wonder
testing testing 123...even if no one does, its ok
testing testing 123...its going to be an outlet that no one shall judge me for my writings & post
testing testing 123... you are guessing who is this idiot writing this
testing testing 123... am i irritating you? i hope i am.

have a great day to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment