Thursday, March 19, 2009

Arranged Dating

entah kenape, lately there seem to be a bunch of my frens having the same problem.

Scenario 1:
Sasha : u know wat, my dad called me just now. dia nak i gi Selayang utk gi this function last week
tu sbenarnya dia nak arrange i jumpe my cousin. diorg tgh fikir nak nikah kan i dgn dia. i
tak kenal budak tu pun. kami pernah jumpe pun mcm tu je. tak ckp ape2 pun.

* Sasha is 25 now.

Scenario 2:

Susan: im so upset. My brother called y'day. he wants to intro tis guy to me. i refused. thn my
mum call saying "aiyah, just be frens only. nothing 1" thn my sister called to ask me to meet
that guy also. i so fed up. y must they force me. somemore that guy is 33.

Mo: erm...Susan, 33 is ngam. u already 27 this year. ( i said it matter of factly)

i tink its the season of parents & family members worrying abt their children not getting married. its the 21st century but yet somethings just dont change. probably its our parents' way of showing their love & concern.

if it was me mum...she has a totally different way of showing her love & affection.

tbc..

No comments:

Post a Comment