Thursday, January 7, 2010

introducing thy neighbours

i live in an aprtment whr doors are tightly locked.
its 1 of those apartments that you would rather sweat to death on a hot afternoon
thn leave your door open n allow ur neighbours to have a glimpse of ur little comfort zone.

so, obviously i dont know my neighbours.
i dont know who lives on d right, or the left or even opposite of me.

1 fine day, as i was walking along the corridor.
My NEIGHBOUR comes running towards me.
the young chinese father & son seem to be in a hurry.
the father looks like he was gonna burst out in laughter anytime soon.
the son, a thin fair boy, trailing behind, an agonizing pain in his face.

father: YOU HANG ON TO IT!!
son: HOW?!!
father: WAT HOW? *chuckles YOU HANG ON TO IT!!
son: CANNOT!! DROP ALREADY!!

i can hear keys fumbling behind me & the kid was walking wf his legs crossed.
there wasnt anything in his hand. wat had dropped? i wondered.

father: WAT DROP ALREADY!?! U HANG ON LA!!
Son: DROP ALREADYYYYYYYYYY...............

the son looked like he was gonna cry anytime soon.
he was walking like a squid...lembik...with both hands open & dangling in the air.

i wonder...did he just dropped his ice-cream? or maybe its chocolates?
thn a stench hit me in the face..
little brown droplets of poo on the floor...
argh...now it links.....

ps: they live across me house.

No comments:

Post a Comment